Non 12 Step Residential Alcohol and Drug Rehab in San Diego
Practical Recovery has two licensed residential alcohol and drug rehabs located in San Diego. Our individualized, non 12 step approach addresses drug and alcohol abuse, trauma, and the emotional and behavioral problems that often accompany them. Services include a broad range of psychotherapeutic and holistic methods designed to restore the physical, social and emotional well-being of each client.
We are pleased to offer the following services and amenities at both of
our residential rehabs:
- Medically supervised detoxification
- Physical and wellness evaluation
- Psychiatric and addiction medicine
- Two individual (family, couples) sessions per day
- Two groups per day
- Evidence-based therapies including CBT, EMDR & DBT
- Acupuncture, massage therapy and yoga
- Hypnotherapy and meditation
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Personal training, yoga and nutritional counseling
- Executive-friendly scheduling
- Concierge medicine (if requested)
- Private insurance accepted; direct billing
- Same-day admissions
- High staff-to-client ratio
- Flexible length of stay
- Chef-prepared, gourmet meals
- Transportation to outside appointments as needed
- Recreational activities in beautiful coastal area
- Ongoing access to computer and cell phone
- Ongoing alumni support and continuing care
- Optional activities: outings, beach walks, gardening, etc.
Reunion San Diego is our six-bed, co-ed residence that offers customized and individualized drug and alcohol rehab services while also addressing co-occurring issues such as anxiety, depression, and process addictions.
The Restoration Inn is our four-bed, female-only substance misuse and trauma treatment residence offering female clients a unique opportunity to address issues surrounding relationship trauma and the emotional and behavioral problems that often arise as a result.
We are out of network with all insurance providers and take PPO plans. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not accept medicare/medical. While we can help you by checking benefits, getting authorization for care and submitting claims to your insurance company, insurance benefits are not a guarantee of payment.
Financing is available through American Healthcare Lending. Learn more about financing your addiction treatment, or click on the image below to apply for a loan (you will be taken to AHCL’s website).